A Document Management System (DMS) is a system used to track, manage and store documents in a digital form and helps organizations to be more efficient and go paperless. DMS is capable of keeping record of the various versions created and modified by different users for tracking purpose.
The DMS brings organizations content under control. All important, confidential files like, legal contracts, marketing assets and engineering design documents can be easily captured and stored in digital form so that these can be easily found, shared and stored securely. Information flows to the right person, at the right time irrespective of devices users use.
Fully-featured digitalization platform that your team would love to use
- The smarter way to manage your physical as well as digital documents that saves cost and increases productivity
- Document Workflow: Automate document journey through workflow. Can be performed on group of documents as well
- Stamping: Stamp documents with image or dynamic text to sign or to declare specific status
- Reports: Get detail reports of all activities and transactions performed on documents
- OCR: Integrated advance OCR engine turns paper documents into text-search friendly digital files
- Encryption: Secured communication and keep documents encoded safely
- Multi Tenancy: Personalized environment and separate content space for each tenant. Can be hosted on single server or cluster of them
All-in-One document management
Manage complete lifecycle of document digitalization with single platform
Store all documents and file formats with metadata
Capture email as pdf document import through drag and drop and capture eForm
Blazing fast Advance search criteria and full-text based search
Share documents through email or share as downloadable ticket
Flexible Deployment Model
On premises or on cloud, works well with all environments. Even supports multi-tenancy that gives you further flexibility and control to have unique document lifecycle management
- Auto Versioning: Maintain both minor and major full version of documents
- Document Ratings: Give ratings, opinion, or feedback on documents
- Mobile DMS: Capture effortless through Mobile App.
- Capture through eForm: Design and create forms through visual HTML editor. It produces PDF document after after capturing information from the users.
- Meta data and Templates: Enables default properties like author, subject, coverage, date etc, custom properties defined through templates. Full control over templates and defining properties. Search through custom and standard properties.
- Event Subscription: Get email notifications with events related to document or folder
- Archiving: Archive documents or whole folders, even schedule your archive
- Audit Trails
- Create Workflow
- Events Calendar
- Schedule system tasks: To execute processes without human intervention.
- Backup Facility: Incremental, differential and full backup support. Also have delta backup.
- Retention Policy: Define policy, schedule action and manage compliance
- Barcoding: Built-in barcode engine, automate indexing and filing the documents
- e-Signature: Sign documents through digital signature, go paperless
- WEB Service: Integrate effortless and seamless through web services and java based API & URL based integration.
- Google drive and MS Office Integration
- CMIS ready
- WebDAV ready
- LDAP Integration
- Role based Access
- Multi Lingual
- On Premise & Cloud based
- Full featured Backup
- Enterprise Ready: CMIS Ready, Supports WebDAV and can be integrated with LDAP/AD.
- Seamless Integration: Integrate through Web Services, let other system utilize your document stack seamlessly
Frequently Asked Questions
Which license model you offer?
Concurrent user license model.
Would I able to install on more than one machine/server?
No, but development, UAT and production server environment are allowed.
Does your software come with cloud-bundled?
Cloud-bundled version is available on requirement basis.
How does pricing model work?
We offer perpetual as well as yearly payment model.
Is any third party software integration is charged?
Yes, other than bundled, integration will be charged separately
Who will provide support?
We will provide end-to-end support from deployment to integrating with other systems- all under one roof